There are many types of hair and beard that people prefer an experiment to stay in trend. Many people search for that one haircut or hairstyle/ beard style that they want and they want to look the best of the kind. Without shaving your head off let’s get started with it.
1. Short hair: Short hair are very fashionable nowadays. Short, simple and non- manageable hair is the perfect fit for almost every man and it suits them all who want to look just sexy and one of the kind. Some great hair looks are:
A. Buzzcut: The most popular is the Buzzcut. The best way to look awesome and without any managing costs, the Buzzcut is hands down the most sleek hairstyle anyone would want.
B. Short Textured: Short textured hair is the most classic way to look cool and like a pure gentleman. This style will prove that simple is awesome and you don’t need any extraordinary texture for looking great. But for the ones searching for texture, we’ve got you covered.
C: Cropped Fringe: The ones who need more style in their look, this is for you. The cropped fringe cut is done by cutting the sides to minimum and your top will be short and messy. This look will definitely suit men who want to look unique and at the same time try something different.
2. Medium Hair: Some types of medium hairstyle that can give you a fresh look are:
A. Fade: The most used hairstyle around the globe is fade. It just needs a trimmer and some quality work for making it the most used hairstyle.
B. Medium Classic/grown: The best way to look great is to look classic. And medium classic hair is the go to when it comes to being simply amazing. Normally comb your hair, but upwards for more volume.
C. Spikes: It was the most popular among children and now men use it to look even cooler. Even today a lot of youngsters use this hairstyle to sway girls.
3. Long hair: Who says long hair are only for girls. The gentlemen of today prefer long hair for their look. Some of the styles they prefer are:
A. Man bun:The most common and sexy looking styles women used are now used by men too. The Man bun is common for the men having long hair. There are many styles for a bun too. It depends on type and length of hair.
B. Long Undercut: The undercuts mostly suits long hair, but it is possible with medium too. Long hair undercut is high to manage and very limited hair types can use it, but it will be one of the sleekest looks a man can have.
C. Open: Who doesn’t want long hair open and not tied to a knot. Open hair that is super silky and thick can be an eye catcher. It’s easy to style but difficult to maintain, so be cautious.
It’s said that a lion is nowhere to be seen as a lion without his mane. For men it’s slightly similar. Where many prefer cleaned look, the others preferring to go for the best looks of beard that they find nowadays. Some of these styles are as follows:
1. Royale Beard: One beard that will look the best for any man is the royal beard. It’s simple as a moustache with beard elongated with chithe n. Simple but classic for every beard keeper.
2. Goatee: A beard which elongates with the chin and grows till the end is a goatee. It can look strange but a total goes to for people who have moustache problems.
3. Box beard: One common style is box beard. Short from sides and medium from down. Sleek and very manageable.
4. Trimmed: Short trimmed beard with clean and textured look is simply awesome. It can also be done at home and no extra care for styling.
5. Circle beard: With no sides attached, a beard connecting to a moustache is a circle beard. Great for the ones who prefer this neat look. Looks wise a neat cut and a distinct shape.
These were some beard and hairstyles that are common and a must try for all the men out there!