- There is no life in college without friends. Adapting yourself to a new environment definitely takes more time. You might be nervous trying to make your first impression. To overcome that newbie fear, attend your college regularly. Observe your surroundings for the first few days.
- We make friends with like-mind people. As you observe people, there will be someone similar to you. Someone might grab your attention. Someone might please you. If you found someone you want to be friends with, then try to start a small conversation like “hi, where are you from?”. Asking simple questions is the best ice-breaking technique.
- All of us are good at starting a conversation. Some of us are silent or have a starting issue. In that case, if you want to make friends, then you shall exhibit your skills. Here showing your skills is to show everyone what you are. Then people who like your attitude will come to you themselves. Then the choice is left up to you whether you want to continue being friends or not.
- It’s highly necessary to choose the right person as your friend. But sometimes we may not be able to judge a person correctly. People have different forms as it is. But that’s when you realize what kind of friend you need. So it is entirely alright to take some time and get close. Friends once made should be friends for a long-lasting time.
- When you are in college, you don’t want to miss those beautiful moments where you shall make memories with friends. My dear friend, don’t worry about being different or living in a different environment. Those who are bound to be with you will be with you no matter what.
Loads of love,